Yoga Moves That Will Help You Conceive Naturally
Yoga is a system of physical and mental practices that originated in India. Evidence suggests that yoga can help increase fertility and improve the chances of conceiving naturally. Yoga can help improve fertility by reducing stress levels, improving blood circulation to the reproductive organs, and increasing the production of hormones necessary for ovulation. Certain yoga poses can also help strengthen the pelvic muscles, improving the chances of fertilizing the egg and implantation occurs. Practicing yoga may improve your success if you try to conceive naturally. However, it is essential to remember that yoga should not be used as a substitute for medical advice. It would help if you always spoke to your doctor before starting any new exercise regime.
The fertility in women is decreasing due to lifestyle changes, but it can be fixed by yoga and some other alternatives like:
- -A fertility pill to get pregnant
- -A nutritious diet
- -Plant-based supplements like andMe's fertility combo, especially for women with PCOS. Our PCOS drink regulates the menstrual cycle, whereas Ovaboost increases egg counts. These products are 100% vegan and contain no harmful preservatives.
What is yoga, and how does it help?
Yoga is a mind-body practice that combines physical postures, breathing techniques, and meditation. The purpose of yoga is to cleanse and strengthen the body while promoting peace of mind and self-awareness. It's no wonder, then, that an increasing number of women are using yoga to help them conceive.
Yoga can help increase your chances of conceiving by:
Reducing stress: One of the main reasons why couples have difficulty conceiving is because of stress. Yoga can help to reduce stress by promoting relaxation and calming the mind.
Yoga can help improve circulation throughout the body, including reproductive organs. This can help to improve women’s fertility.
Many couples who have difficulty conceiving are found to have tightness in their hips. This can be due to sitting for long periods or from prior injuries. Yoga can help increase flexibility in the hips, improving your chances of conceiving.
Yoga can help to balance hormones in the body, which can impact fertility, especially for getting pregnant with PCOS or Thyroid.
Yoga is a form of exercise that can help to improve your overall health and well-being. It is also known to help improve fertility. Some specific yoga moves like Surya namaskar or Balasana can help increase your chances of conceiving. In addition, it can help regulate the menstrual cycle and alleviate some symptoms that can make fertility difficult, such as PMS.
Increases blood circulation:
Yoga can help to improve your circulation and increase blood flow to the reproductive organs. It can also help to regulate your hormone levels and reduce stress, anxiety, or mood swings. All of these factors can contribute to conceiving naturally.
Yoga poses can help to tone and strengthen the muscles surrounding the reproductive organs, making them more receptive to conception.
Yoga moves to help you conceive naturally:
If you are new to yoga, starting with a beginner's class or private sessions with a certified instructor is best. Once familiar with the basic poses, you can try fertility-boosting yoga moves at home. Be sure to listen to your body and stop if you feel any pain.
It is also famous as the Butterfly pose and recommended by most gynecologists.
- -Seat on the yoga mat
- -Bend your knees and press the soles of the feet together
- -Interlock the fingers and place them under the toe
- -Push your shoulders back and forth
- -Sit in the position for 5 minutes.
- -Extend the legs and lean back.
- -Improves pelvic health
- -Reduces stress
- -Improves mindfulness
- -Tightens lower back, hips, and inner thighs
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) is a great way to open up the hips and improve blood circulation to the reproductive organs. To do this pose:
- -Lie on your stomach with your feet hip-width apart and your hands next to your shoulders.
- -Slowly press your upper body off the ground, using your back muscles.
- -Hold this pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute before releasing back to the ground.
- -Strengthen the spine
- -Tones the buttocks
- -Stretches lungs and lower abdomen
- -Eliminates stress and fatigue (the biggest enemy for women who are trying to conceive)
- -Benefits asthma patients
- -Reduces belly fat
One of the favorite yoga poses for most fitness experts. This yoga involves the movement of the whole body.
- -Stand on the edge of the mat and keep your feet together.
- -Expand the chest and relax the shoulder.
- -Breathe in and lift both arms from the side.
- -Exhale and bring your palms together in front of the chest.
- -Breathe in, push the pelvis forward, and lift the arms up and back; keep the biceps close to the ears.
- -Breathe out and bend forward the waist.
- -Exhale completely and bring your hands down to the floor.
- -Breathe in, push your right knee on the floor and look up.
- -Take the left leg back and bring the whole body in a push-up pose.
- -Raise your hips a little.
- -Bring the knee and chest down.
- -Bring down the hip
- -Raise your chest, bring your body into a cobra pose
- -Look at the ceiling.
- -Lift the hips and tailbone and bring the body in an inverted "V" pose.
- -Breathe in
- -Bring the right foot forward in between two hands
- -The left goes on the floor
- -Press your hips down and loop up
- -Breathe out and bring the left forward
- -Bend down and keep your arms on the floor
- Breathe in
- Raise the hands and bend back
- Push the hip slightly out
- -Exhale and stand straight
- -Bring your arms down and relax.
- -Improves sexual function
- -Maintains the function of sexual glands
- -Maintains blood sugar levels
- -Improves metabolism and blood circulation
It is famous as the Child Pose.
- -Sit on your heels.
- -Inhale and keep your knees together.
- -Bend forward and touch your forehead on the floor; keep exhaling in this process.
- -Stretch your arms forwards and touch the palms on the floor
- -Gently press your chest on the thighs
- -Helps relieve fatigue
- -Regulates breathing pattern
- -Stretches out the spine
- -Stimulates digestion
This is the last step to end any yoga regime.
- -Sit on the yoga mat cross-legged.
- -Close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale with the left one.
- -Close the left nostril with the ring finger and exhale with the right one.
- -Releases stress
- -Regulates sleep cycle
- -Maintains blood pressure
- -Enhances lung functions