Top 5 Homemade Drinks to Get Pregnant
About one in six couples in India are suffering from pregnancy complications. With our fast and indiscipline lifestyle, getting pregnant naturally seems to be a little tricky, but not impossible. There are specific home remedies you can try; a fertility drink is one of them.
What is a fertility drink?
A fertility drink is an amalgamation of nutritious superfoods that help you conceive naturally. A fertility smoothie shall have healthy fruits and veggies that provide nutrients. In each smoothie, try to add at least one food option from the following categories:
- -Healthy fats (Nuts, seeds, avocado, coconut, nut butter)
- -Leafy greens (Kale, spinach, cabbage, broccoli)
- -Low-sugar fruits (Berries, apples, pineapple)
- -Protein (Quinoa, chickpea, lentils, beans, almond)
- -Fertility superfoods (Dry fruits, garlic, pumpkin seeds, banana)
How can I get pregnant fast, naturally, in 2 months?
One of the primary steps for a healthy and natural pregnancy is concerning a gynaecologist. You need to regularise your diet and sleep cycle with a strict exercise routine. Avoid oily and junk food, gluten, sugar, alcohol, and smoking during this time. Prenatal vitamins are an essential part of conceiving naturally. Consult a doctor before taking any medicine. If you are suffering complications in conceiving due to PCOS, try plant-based organic supplements like andMe's Fertility combo. It contains Ovaboost and PCOS drink that is enriched with Ayurvedic goodness. Our PCOS drink helps regulate your period cycle, whereas Ovaboost helps increase egg quality and quantity. These products are chemical-free, so they have no side effects on your health.
What can I drink to be more fertile?
Here are 6 homemade drinks that will help boost your reproductive health:
1) Breakfast smoothie:
A heavy and nutritious breakfast is one of the key points for a healthy pregnancy. And what is a better recipe than a vitamin and mineral-packed delicious smoothie?
- -1 cup coconut milk
- -2 scoops andMe Ovaboost
- -1 cup of fresh berries
- -2-3 handfuls of leafy greens (Spinach, kale)
- -1 tsp coconut oil
- -1 scoop maca powder
- - Add all the ingredients.
- -Blend for 3-4 minutes
- -Pour and enjoy
Total calories: 355 gm
- -A nutrient-rich breakfast
- -High in protein, fibre, and healthy fat
- -Helps fulfil unnecessary cravings
- -Leafy greens contain folate; improve ovulation
- -Prevents congenital disabilities
- -Increase sperm quality; so, men can have this once a week
2) Mixed fruit smoothie:
If you are trying to conceive naturally, ensure to have many fruits containing fibres and healthy fats.
- -1/2 cup strawberries
- -1/2 avocado
- -1 tsp maca powder
- -1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- -1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- -1 cup of crushed ice
- -Place the berries, yoghurt, protein powder, and avocado in a high-speed blender.
- -Blend for 1 min until it turns into a smooth consistency.
- -Add maca powder and blend until all the ingredients are mixed.
- -Pour and garnish with walnuts and berries.
- -Promotes gut health
- -Strengthens bones and muscles
- -Avocado helps in the growth of the fetus
3) Mango Smoothie:
Hormonal changes are one of the biggest issues in pre and post-pregnancy. So instead of chemicals and steroids, make this easy and delicious smoothie to ward off hormonal caricature and nausea.
- -1 ½ cup water
- -1 cup spinach
- -1 cup frozen mango
- -1 chopped apple
- -1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- -1 tsp peeled and sliced ginger
- -1/2 tsp lemon juice
- -8 cashews
- -Add all the ingredients in a high-power blender.
- -Blend for 30 seconds.
- -Add water and ice and blend again.
- -When the consistency is smooth, add some cashews and give it another spin.
- -Prevents upset stomach, nausea, and vomiting tendency
- -A protein-rich breakfast
- -Regulates blood sugar
- -Stabilizes hormonal changes
4) Berry Maca Smoothie:
A super refreshing smoothie with loaded antioxidants and minerals.
- -1 cup frozen strawberries
- -1 cup chopped bananas
- -1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- -1/2 cup water
- -1 tsp maca powder
- -1 tsp honey
- -1 tsp flaxseed oil (optional)
- -Place all the ingredients in the blender; start putting the liquid ingredients first.
- -Blend at high speed for at least 30 sec- 1min.
- -Provides energy and stamina
- -Strengthens bone health to carry the baby
- -Maca root fixes hormonal imbalances
- -Coconut milk contains healthy fats, helps in ovulation and lactation post-pregnancy
5) Maple peach smoothie:
- -1 ½ cups whole milk greek yoghurt( you can vegan alternatives too)
- -1/2 cup of whole milk
- -1 ⅓ cup of peach slices
- -2 tsp ground flax seeds
- -1 tsp lemon juice
- -2 tsp maple syrup
- -Pour the ingredients into the blender; ensure to start with the milk and yoghurt.
- -Blend for 1-2 minutes until the mixture turns into a smooth consistency.
- -Flax seeds, a rich source of Omega-3, a mandatory nutrient in the pregnancy diet
- -Regulates mood swings
- -Improves egg quality and quantity
- -Yoghurt; a great source of calcium and protein
Things to avoid to conceive naturally:
- -Drinking alcoholic beverages
- -Eating processed food
- -Consuming fries and cheese
- -Red meat consumption
- -Over or lesser exercise
- -Skip your sex routine