Terms of Service
This website (“Website”) is made available by Merhaki Foods & Nutrition Private Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. The use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions which deem to constitute a legally binding contract between the user and Merhaki Foods & Nutrition Private Limited. By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the following Terms and Conditions, you must not use this website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Merhaki Foods & Nutrition Private Limited may modify, at any time, the Terms and Conditions without prior notification. If you continue to use the website, it shall be deemed that you agree to the revised Terms and Conditions.
We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design, belong to Merhaki Foods & Nutrition Private Limited and are the intellectual properties of Merhaki Foods & Nutrition Private Limited are protected by appropriate legislations. No part of the content shall be copied, downloaded, transmitted or published without prior, written permission from Merhaki Foods & Nutrition Private Limited. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from us.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
You must not use this website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the website or causes impairment in accessing the website or which is in any way unlawful, illegal or fraudulent.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Returns & Exchange Policy
- www.andme.in OR “Merhaki Foods & Nutrition Private Limited” does not entertain returns after the order is successfully placed and payment is made by the buyer. Buyers are requested to place the order only if they agree with this term.
- www.andme.in OR “Merhaki Foods & Nutrition Private Limited” will accept exchange of the juices purchased through the website www.andme.in, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned below:
- Exchange requests will be entertained only in case the product(s) received by the buyer are in damaged or expired condition. Only such cases will be considered for exchange thereafter.
- Buyer has to inform www.andme.in OR “Merhaki Foods & Nutrition Private Limited” of his/her intention to exchange the broken products within 48 hrs of receipt of the goods at his/her shipping address.
- Such broken goods should be sent to “Merhaki Foods & Nutrition Private Limited” only after written email consent from www.andme.in OR “Merhaki Foods & Nutrition Private Limited" to send back the product.
- All exchanges will be made after the returned shipment of juices is received by Merhaki Foods & Nutrition Private Limited. The courier charges for returning the broken cases will be borne by “Merhaki Foods & Nutrition Private Limited”.
- Return orders are to be sent back to the following address:
Merhaki Foods and Nutrition,
No. 837, 4th Cross, 11th B Main, 4th Block, Koramangala
Cancellation & Refund Policy
You cannot cancel the order and demand refund once the order is successfully placed and processed by the payment gateway. Refund requests will only be considered in the following cases:
1. If the buyer does not get the delivery of the ordered products within 30 days if Merhaki Foods & Nutrition fails to ship the ordered products.
2. If the shipping location is not serviced by our partner courier companies.
No refund requests will be entertained for damaged products. Damaged products will be exchanged as per our exchange policy.
3. From the date of written confirmation of refund to the customer, the amount will be refunded within the next 7-10 business days.
The amount will be refunded in the customer's mode of payment.
No Returns will be entertained if a customer wants to return the product for the reason that he/she doesn't like it after delivery of the product or feels the product doesn't match his or her expectations. No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- Incorrect or insufficient address mentioned by the customer
- Non- availability of recipient at the mentioned address and/or premises
- Refusal to accept products
- Delivered at the place/to the person specifically mentioned by the customer other than the customer himself
- Force majeure event
- In case the product has undergone any tampering by the customer
- All emails in this regard are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org