The colour of this vaginal discharge could help you know whether your vagina is healthy or unhealthy.
1) Clear/White Normal
· No smell / Itching
· Healthy discharge
2) Red/Brown (Normal)
· Blood + slight odour
· During periods
3) Lumpy/White (Abnormal)
· Itching + Burning + Cottage cheese like discharge
· Yeast infection
4) Grey (Abnormal)
· Redness + Irritation
· Bacterial vaginosis
5) Yellow/Green (Abnormal)
· Foul smell + irritation
· Sexually transmitted diseases
andMe Probiotics-Prebiotics has 7 main ingredients to promote the growth of good bacteria which helps in the gut health and viganal health.
1) Amla and Ashoka: Together they help in restricting adhesion and reducing Candida (yeast) colonies, thus preventing vaginal yeast infection.
2) Prebiotics + Probiotics + Vitamin C: Together they aid in the growth of good bacteria, balance out the vaginal pH levels, and reduce chances of Bacterial vaginosis (infection).
3) Coenzyme Q10: Fights against fatigue
4) Garlic: Prevents reoccurence
See Nutrition panel
Starting with you getting a detailed how to use guide to free call from our consultant to 24*7 live support. We are there when you need us. You wont be alone.
Stay connected with
Women’s Health tips, &Me
products and exclusive