Who are we?

&ME is a Lifestyle Nutrition brand creating Bioactive Beverages for Women. We combine ancient ayurveda with modern science to meet the fast-paced lifestyle of modern women. According to research, 51% of Indian women, aged 15-49, are anaemic and 70% have chances of osteoporosis due to lack of essential micronutrients like Iron, Calcium and Vitamin D. The drinks are a combination of fruits, vegetables, spices, herbs and flowers. They take care of 30% of women’s daily vitamin and mineral requirements with no added sugar, no added preservatives and are less than 80 calories. The drinks are carefully curated to match women’s busy lifestyle, sophisticated taste buds and are packaged to fit their purse.