Who are we?
- &Me is a Lifestyle Nutrition brand creating Bioactive Beverages for Women.
- We combine ancient Ayurveda with modern science to meet the fast-paced lifestyle of modern women.
- According to research, 51% of Indian women, aged 15-49, are anaemic and 70% have chances of osteoporosis due to lack of essential micronutrients like Iron, Calcium and Vitamin D.
- The drinks are a combination of fruits, vegetables, spices, herbs, and flowers. They take care of 30% of women’s daily vitamin and mineral requirements with no added sugar, no added preservatives and are less than 80 calories.
- The drinks are carefully curated to match women’s busy lifestyle, sophisticated taste buds and are packaged to fit their purse.
Maya is a fierce friend, a wife, an athlete, a boss & more. Juggling between her professional, personal & family roles, her health finds the last spot. She loves to eat healthy & stay fit, but there are only so many hours in a day.
Maya — we all know her, love her, ARE Her & would love to do more for her. In our effort to do so, we worked with nutritionists, gynaecologists, yogis, artists, chefs & mothers; to blend in Modern Science with Ayurveda to create a delightful concoction of good health!
Dial it forward 265 days of trials and careful considerations, a fitter Maya walks with a sense of fulfilment and love for herself.
Crafted with love, carried with poise.
Everything about &Me has been conceptualized keeping women in focus. The same is the case with the "&Me flask".
The issues that &Me beverages are trying to solve are pretty much taboo. With strong imagery and stories, we intend to start a conversation amongst its drinkers and break stereotypes. Similar is the case with the bottle. We have broken apart from the stereotypical bottles to create this asymmetrical flask which, to many resembles a whiskey flask. Hence the name.
Convenience and utility
All that active working women ask for is convenient solutions to their issues. The &Me flask is sleek, just about right to fit in the designer clutches and bags that women carry. The hole on the top corner is for better grip over the bottle and to spark that creative intuition amongst women.
Meet the team
Founded by Ankur Goyal, in September 2017, Merhaki Foods caters to the difference in nutritional requirements of women as compared those of men. Ankur is a IIT Delhi & Stanford University alumnus and holds significant experience in the FMCG sector. Our team also includes employees with early stage experience across Apps Daily, Chai Point, Hector Beverages, Nestle, and OYO Rooms.
Chief Everything Officer
"Can you walk me through it?”
"Nothing misses my eye."
"Yaar, yeh deal aaj close karlete hai."
"I'm a poet, and I did not even know it"
"I have to prepare drinks!"
"Smiling is the solution for everything. :)"
"Abbe, chill kar be."
Chief Flavour Officer
"Aap batao toh, sab ho jaayega."
"I zoom to places you cannot"
"I finished that ages ago."
"The food you're eating is not food."